Total Pageviews

VISITORS MAP

VISITORS FLAGS

free counters

REBORN DOLL KITS ONLINE FACEBOOK PAGE

Wit & Whimzy Reborn Nursery Zazzle.com Store.


View more gifts at Zazzle.

Friday, February 24, 2012

ARGH! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HUBBY TO ORDER THIS CUSTOM BABY BODY SUIT..To Be Met With Excuses! ARGH!



it is so frustrating to me when i have an idea, that could potentially launch another idea off into a paying market, theres always ALWAYS some sort of roadblock.

for severla days i have reminded hubby i needed to get this custom baby body suit (onzie) to have for my doll to wear, so i can have his baby pic ON something, and not have to carry around a picture that i could potentially lose.

so i came up with the idea to make a custom onzie with my sosn infant pic on it, so it would be easy for ppl to see the resemblance from the doll to my son.

and every day...there was some reason i couldnt get it..over and over and over.

im not gonna lie, it really frustrates me!
and ticks me off.

just admit you forgot! just say we dont have it in the budget right now!
DO NOT keep leading me on with excuse after excuse after excuse and making me think we can get it.

makes me so mad!

anyway, i have to wait till the 5th to get it...wonder what the excuse will be that day?

MICHELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment