Total Pageviews

VISITORS MAP

VISITORS FLAGS

free counters

REBORN DOLL KITS ONLINE FACEBOOK PAGE

Wit & Whimzy Reborn Nursery Zazzle.com Store.


View more gifts at Zazzle.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

REBORN PROTOTYPES TO DO MY SON DANIEL AS

i always look for a reborn doll i can do of my son.
why? because i miss his baby-ness. he was the BEST baby.
and a complete joy to me to have had.
and...sadly time has run by so quickly, hes almost grown. hes 17 this month.
so, i scour the reborn sites looking for that one prototype that resembles him from the 1st picture that was taken of him.
this is a pic of my son.

so the idea is to find a protoype head that matches this face as much as possible.

the images i provide will be reborn dolls, buy other artists, i dont look at the image itself so much as the shape, and similarities that my son had and are present in any prototype

so the images may represent a female doll, but its the stylizing, or coloring, or look that draws me to it alng with the finer details of my son in that face somewhere.

AUBREY



AUBREY BLANK

MOBY PROTYPE



MOBY BLANK


EDEN PROTOTYPE



EDEN BLANK


PROTOTYPE PAIGE



PAIGE BLANK



TANNER


TANNER BLANK


PAISLEY PROTOTYPE


PAISLEY BLANK (comes WITHOUT the eyes)


so those are the canvases i have to choose from to do an original DANIEL ALAN and use it as part of my portfolio for this, as well as a display to show off my talent , when i get good enough to actually have people inquire about possible CUSTOM made dolls.

MICHELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment